Skip to main content

Off to a (?) Vacation

I actually don't know whether to call it a vacation, but I really really hope at least it'll be a vacation for Aliyah. We'll be going to Kuantan (again) tomorrow but this time we'll be there for 4 straight days. Our content interview session with the investors starts this week - Hubby's the interviewer, I am always the editor :). I already have a stack of files to review/edit for the portal.

Anyway, we won't be staying at our regular business hotel. We managed to get our client to book a nice apartment at Teluk Cempedak. So, not far from town. I'll (try to) make Aliyah happy while Hubby goes to work. And hope, I can slot in some time to do my work. I don't really feel good as I'm leaving behind this unfinished RFQ which we are trying very hard to complete all we can tonight. And hope Linda will be able to put the documents together and send them to our partner by Wednesday.

Comments