Skip to main content

Donation to Buy Gift Packs for Anak Yatim

The Surau Al-Ikhlas at my place will be celebrating its 1st anniversary next weekend (8 Aug), so there'll be activities ie booths by PNB, Amanah Raya, etc, ceramah agama and lotsa stuff. You guys of course are cordially invited. One of the activities will be entertaining anak yatim from Rumah Nurhikmah. I am in charged of preparing gift packs for them.

I am thinking of giving them bags (the colourful ones like those you usually get when you go to expos) and filling them up with stationary - pencils, pens, writing pads, etc, storybooks, maybe dictionary and stuff. So far I have managed to collect RM310. Still need more. There will be about 50 anak yatim, so I'll be preparing 50 bags.

If you are interested to do some good deeds and contribute, I would appreciate it very very much. I was told the kids are in the range of 6-16 years old. Most of them in primary school. Let's make them happy. If you are interested, drop me a note via email.

Thanks! God bless.

Comments