Skip to main content

Our Many Faces

I don't really like to take photos. I ni tak photogenic. And I don't really put my photos on these pages. But here's an exception. Because there's a story behind them. We were having dinner at Haji Tapah on Friday night. Aliyah took our picture and then Hubby demonstrated to her how to use secondary camera and bluetooth. The story is that we were both so very dirty and smelly after working at the new house. Well, Hubby was even dirtier and smellier than I, of course!
Aliyah took this first. Muka dua orang parents yang penat gila bersihkan rumah...
Hubby demonstrating secondary camera to Aliyah. Baru nak ambik gambar mesra-mesra errrkkk... - "Bau masam, ketiak siapa busyuk?" (La, dah ambik gambar?) Lepas ni kena jauhkan sikit...
Wait, wait... nak betulkan tudung! (La, dah ambik gambar ke?)
Let's see... which angle do I look better. Left or right... (La, dah ambik gambar!)
Oh my God, are those eye-bags? I got eye-bags! (Hah? Dah ambik gambar?)
Oklah, ambik je lah gambar. All dirty, smelly, sweaty, face all oily. As long as we love each other :)
And we love this little girl!

Comments

dcharmed said…
ahhhh so sweet!
Aniza said…
hehehe... *blush blush*
Dawai Kokot said…
Heh, heh, heh, mesti ade org yg mkn hati tengok gambar ni. Agaknya meraung berguling2 kot, sbb sakit hati.
bahaman@hangkebun said…
mesranya couple tu. Maka guling2 lagi, wahhhhhh.... (terdengar raungan yg nyaring).

busuk pun busuklah, bau badan aje jgn busuk hati.

saya pun selalu jugak badan berbau, maklumlah selalu berkebun.
Small World said…
What a small world. When I came across your blog, I was more interested in baju kurung.. but suddenly I came upon these pictures, and hey! I've seen this lady somewhere... but where??

One of your earlier blogs mention Dextra. That's it. You're doing MIROS' web, right? I've met you once I think. But nevermind.. no need to know who I am :)

You've got a face that is easily recognizable. Maybe not photogenic, but definitely unforgettable. Cheers.
Aniza said…
dear small world,
what a small small world! oh my, where and when did meet? you must tell me!
not photogenic but unforgettable face? hehehe... i take that as a compliment :)