Skip to main content

Just About Me, Aliyah... and Bubu

I just realised today was the only day for the past one month that I'm actually quite free. After a meeting this morning, I sat in the car surprisingly with time to spare and no where to go. So I went shopping - bought a sofa for the office. My office has become too crowded nowadays. I have people coming for discussions and work with not many chairs to sit. The sofa I chose has no arm rest, so one can actually sit with a laptop and work on it. It also comes with a big square stool, another place to work and sit.

Anyway, I'm just putting some pictures of Aliyah I took recently. And also of Bubu. He is so naughty! In fact, right now he is pretending to be sleeping just beside my laptop while I type this entry. I can see his eyes half closed watching my fingers just waiting for the right time to pounce. I hope he doesn't pull the cable.
Aliyah with Bubu sleeping on her stomach.
That soft toy is his favorite. Lepas main, penat, tidur... tak senonoh pulak tu.
My little girl...

Comments