Skip to main content

Aliyah Fell Down

You know, a mother's heart is so very fragile. I fetched Aliyah from school today and saw she has brown spots on her baju kurung. After I took her school bag, she showed me her palms. There are spots of dried blood. She said she tripped over some stones and fell down. I didn't get to examine. We then went to the new house and then I had the space to inspect. Both her palms have these big spots of cuts - she obviously fell and her palms got injured on some small stones. Then I saw a hole on her kain. She also scrapped both her knees. Then I saw she also has cuts on her right side of her face - near her eyes and a bit of a scratch on her cheeks. The one near her eyes was a bit swollen.

That's a bad fall. She told me she didn't cry - "Aliyah tahan". I can't imagine how difficult it was for her to hold back her tears with that kind of cut. And she fell before school starts. She had to endure the pain for hours putting on a brave face.

Sedih I.

Comments

bahaman said…
kesiannya dia. very strong girl tak complain dan nangis. orang besar pun dah mengaduh sakit. cikgu tak sapu ubat ke?
Dawai Kokot said…
Tu la muskil gak, cikgu dia tak perasan ke anak murid dia jatuh. Klau cikgu dulu2 tu mesti dah perasan. Klau cikgu dia tak tau memang ade masalah dgn cikgu2 zaman skrg ni, tak kan la 2-3 org cikgu msuk kelas tak de sorang pun yg perasan.
Aniza said…
maybe sebab rambut dia cover the cut. lagipun, aliyah ni "simpan dalam", mcm mak dia :). she was ok this morning.