Skip to main content

Hannah Montana the Movie

I took Aliyah to watch Hannah Montana the Movie yesterday. I actually promised to take her on Wednesday, but nowadays my schedule is so unpredictable. My days can be quite free on Monday morning and will be filled up to the brim by end of the day. I really don't like to break my promise to her, so I better take her when I have the time. It was just the two of us. Hubby was busy doing touch-ups for the new house but we did meet up for lunch together and then he went off to buy bolts for the doors of the new house.

Anyway, I am not a Hannah Montana fan of course. And I always think Miley Cyrus' voice is kind of funny. I wanted to take a nap at the movie since my insomnia cycle has started again. But the movie was surprisingly quite OK. The Hoedown Throwdown song was very enjoyable and the song stuck to my mind. And the song with her father Billy Ray Cyrus - Butterfly Fly Away - was very nice. If Hubby were to watch it, I'm sure he would have tears in his eyes (hehehe...).

So, now Aliyah is constantly breaking into the Hoedown Throwdown dance steps :)

Comments