Skip to main content

Aliyah's Surprise for Her Mommy

I am so touched today. Hubby tak kerja today so he offered to fetch Aliyah from school. Such rare opportunity to come back home early, sempat lah thaw stuff to cook and check out the new plant I bought yesterday. While I was doing some gardening, hubby and Aliyah came home. My comel daughter had such huge smile on her face. She came to me and announced that she has a surprise. As she struggled to get whatever surprise she had for me from her school bag, she kept on asking me to close my eyes.

OKla, so I closed my eyes and sat down. Then she put this little box in my hand. Oh my God, it's a pair of earrings. She excitedly told me she bought it at the school bookshop for 50sen just for her Mommy. (Bookshop jual macam-macam sekarang?). Then she hugged and kissed me and said she loves me. I am so, so touched. It's just a 50-sen earrings with the "stopper" (betul ke ni?) to hold the earrings at the back missing but she actually bought something she knows I like.
So, I put on the earrings all night even though at times rasa macam nak jatuh. And she was so happy and proud she bought me something precious... And hubby then warned her not to buy too much stuff at the bookstore. She can get really carried away at times...

I love her so much!

Comments

Anonymous said…
how touching. the monetary value of the gift doesn't mean much but the thought and action are priceless. bless the child.
i wonder what else do they sell at the bookshop nowadays.
Aniza said…
she is such an amazing child.
Anonymous said…
Ape2 brg yg kita dpt dr org yg menyanyangi kita memang bermakna & kita tak kan kesah walau brape pun harganya. Tapi klau brg tu kita dpt dgn cara memaksa org utk memberikn pada kita ataupun kita dpt dgn cara merampas dari org lain, rasanya mcm tak de makna lansung.
Anonymous said…
so sweeet..!
Aniza said…
she's so sweet kan.