Skip to main content

September Birthdays

September is the birthday month for like 1/4 of my family. Popular month. There must be something interesting happening in December...
Anyway, here's the list of September babies (and in-laws) in my family:

9 Sept: Azah, my sister-in-law
10 Sept: Izzat, my nephew
13 Sept: My mother
14 Sept: My brother Azli (Happy Birthday!!!)
17 Sept: My father
20 Sept: Me and my eldest brother Suhaimi (yes, we share birthday and we are 12 years apart)
30 Sept: My hubby (and yes, I am 10 days older than him)

Yesterday was my mother's birthday. Budget pun tak berapa ada, so I bought her a birthday cake saja. Went to her place and told my daughter and Wana that it's Wan's birthday. Dua ekor budak kecik tu terus lari pegi dapur and wished my mother Happy Birthday. Terharu my mother :). I gave her the cake, wished her, kissed and hugged her. She's 69 and so frail now. But it feels so good to kiss and hug her. When I wanted to go home, she came over and kissed me. Sedih I...

Comments

Anonymous said…
since i'm in today, i would like to wish you a very happy birthday and hope you have a successful future undertaking.
Aniza said…
Thank you so very much for you well wishes :)