Skip to main content

Birthday Hubby, I Yang Dapat Hadiah!

It's hubby's birthday today. Pagi2 worked together with Aliyah to create a simple birthday wish. The day is still early, we'll be going out to buy stuff and I'll be buying him a gift. Rezeki murah sikit this week. Got payments and hubby dapat Raya bonus, which sipi2 kena kat I.

Anyway, hubby bought me a new handphone for my birthday! This sleek, (slightly heavy), black N80. Yesterday we went Raya shopping for Aliyah at IOI Mall and he went missing for a while. Rupanya he checked out N70 phone kat kedai bawah. I was a bit reluctant at first. Trading in my phone for a new one quite a hassle because of data transfer. I am so dependable on that phone. If data in my calendar and contacts go missing, then that's it la. Not to mention bank account numbers and many, many more. (FYI, I don't even remember my hubby's phone no.) So, need to plan. Hubby mula2 macam merajuk la, ingat I tak nak his gift. Helloo... that phone against my old phone yg selalu jatuh bersepai, pernah swimming dalam toilet bowl and keypad dah tak sensitive pasal Aliyah selalu main game tu? Sapa tak nak... But then I told him it's expensive. I kan ni sejak dah financially degraded ni very, very careful with money. Sayangnya spent that much on handphone for me. Phone lama tu elok lagi. So, kenalah pujuk sikit...

Anyway, he went out with my nephew Nizam to get me the phone that night at another place and came back with N80 instead. His words: hope you will use this for your business as well as for your personal use. Dah lama sangat niat nak belikan awak phone yang best sikit. Apa salahnya saya spend duit untuk wife saya...

Hehehe... clap, clap, clap, akak suka, akak suka...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmmmmmm. Dia ada buat silap ker? Heh heh heh ;p

Sampaikan salam belated birthday to him. Semoga bertambah iman dan kejayaan. ABA :)
Anonymous said…
so i presume your present to him was "to allow him to give you a present". kalau macam ni, you and family will have a very happy and blissful future.
Aniza said…
ABA,
Kalau dia buat silap yg I tak tau... maybe la!

Bahaman,
Thank you for the wishes. Doa tu... Same to you from the bottom of my heart.