Skip to main content

It's My Birthday Today, But...

Yup, it's my birthday today. It started perfectly. A (annual) midnight birthday wish from hubby. And well wishes SMS kept coming starting sahur time. This morning I got news from Linda that that company will pay, partially that is, the project that ended last December. (Kalau impose interest, sah-sah dah double). I checked my account and found I got July salary from that company. Alhamdulillah pasal dah broke. Hubby said he'll treat me to a nice dinner tonight.

But then, read news about the missing girl - Nurin. The police confirmed the dead body they found in the sports bag is her based on DNA tests. Now that the dead girl has a name, and the name is the 8 year old who's been widely reported missing, I just... I close my eyes and I still see the dead face. And I just can't imagine the torture and suffering she went through the whole time she was kidnapped. It's been a month she went missing. It must have been hell for her, with her sickness, brutal treatment, sexual abuse... One moment she's happily at the pasar malam buying hairpins, and the next she got kidnapped. And her parents... how do they feel now?

I pray that the lunatic who did it will be caught soon. Who would have thought this could happen here in our country? Such things only exist in movies, or in other countries. Not here. We are civilized people.

And I really hope the police will catch the correct guy. Janganlah sebab under pressure, they go and catch someone like what they did to my hubby dulu. This is not the time to show you are doing your work. It's the time to catch a dangerous person from roaming our streets. And to make sure our streets are safe for our children.

Al-Fatihah to Nurin... I don't know you, but my heart and prayers are with you.

Comments

dcharmed said…
Akak! Akak! Akak!

Panjang umurnya panjang umurnya panjang umurnya ke...(ermm tak tau nak letak nombor apa)... llalaal... semoga dirahmatiNya!
Aniza, happy birthday, semoga terus bertambah iman, taqwa, rezeki dan kebijaksanaan.

Adik Nurin.... menitis airmata. Takpe.... ada ubi ada batas, satu hari Tuhan balas pada laknatullah2 yang buat kerja2 kutuk.

Kita... sama2 jaga dan doa keselamatan diri, keluarga, sahabat2 dan rakyat malaysia...

Wassalam.
ajimie.blogspot.com