Skip to main content

Bilalah Setan Tu Nak Kena Tangkap...

I think selagi that beast who killed Nurin is still out there, I will be carrying this heavy thingy on my chest. Every time after solat, al-Fatihah for adik Nurin and I pray and I pray for the killer to be captured. Please dear God, please give our police force (yg after my painful experience, taklah so respectable sangat, but whatever...) the leads and brains and evidence and strength and help to catch the *&%^ @# beast. He must be captured now before Nurin's story becomes history. Before other children become victims.

And now I am extra, extra careful. I'm always holding Aliyah's hands when we go out. Try not to leave her out of sight. And I can see other parents taking the same extra precautions. Even though, there are still those who take things lightly. Linda said this morning she came across a little girl of my daughter's age coming back alone from the shops across a road near her apartment. She was obviously sent by her mother perhaps because she was carrying groceries. A girl of about 6-7, alone? Tak reti-reti agaknya mak budak tu.

I read stories of Nurin in forums and emails. Some accounts of someone who knows some relative, etc or someone who's auntie is in forensics team, etc. Everytime baca, rasa hancur hati ni. I am actually quite traumatized by Nurin's case. Last Friday, I watched TV news of Nurin funeral. Tried to be strong even though air mata dah bergenang. But then when that Pak Imam who led the prayers cried, dah tak boleh tahan. And I believe that's how most of us feel, especially those with children of their own. This tragedy affects us all. Putting her parents aside (whose lost and trauma can never be compared), we need the murderer to be captured. So that we can continue with our lives knowing that humanity and justice still prevails.

Let us all pray for justice for Nurin, and for all our children.

Comments

dcharmed said…
Marah sungguh title tu berbunyi...

Faham kak faham... semua orang mmg berharap sangat dapat ditangkap "org jahat" tu... Doalah banyak2... Harapnya berita adik Nurin ni jugak dapat memberikan keinsafan kepada kita-kita yang masih ada ni... dan mungkin juga sebagai peringatan...
Aniza said…
Memang sungguh marah. Nasib baik tak tukar warna hijau nih!

Yes, peringatan. At least tersedar yang dunia ni not how it used to be. If kecik2 dulu can go main kat taman and tangkap ikan kecik kat longkang besar dgn kekawan, no way I'll allow my daughter to go out like that. Come to think of it, my mom didn't even know we went to that taman and tangkap ikan kat longkang! Huhuhu... Kalau le dia tau...