Skip to main content

What We Did

Now that anak comel has completed her exam, one of the first things that we did was watch The Crimes of Grindelwald. We went to watch it yesterday. It was released just a few days after SPM exam started. Punyalah I sabar menanti anak comel habis exam untuk tengok cerita tu. Selalunya first week of release Mommy-Daughter dah pergi tengok 😀. It was fantastic, no matter what the reviews say. And contrary to comments saying there were just too many plots in the movie... nah, biasa saja! Now, 2 down 3 to go. Nak tunggu lagi 3 movies! Meantime, just this afternoon anak comel said - Jom ajak abah tengok sebab rasa nak repeat!
Watched the 10.45am show. Bagus sebab orang tak ramai, harga tiket pun RM10 je! Sampai IOI City Mall jam 10 pagi masa kedai baru bukak! The only place yang dah ready was Paparich 👍.

Hari ni pulak keluar grocery shopping. Now is the time nak ajar anak comel masak. So she chose what she wanted to cook and we bought the ingredients.
She cooked Buttermilk Chicken. And it turned out quite good 😋. Anak comel did almost everything except chopping the garlic and cili api, and getting the ingredients ready. Bukan apa... slow sangat automatically Mommy dia capai semua kasi cepat sikit masak 😅.

Other than that... let's see... I'm almost done with the pants I made for myself. Ini seluar ke 5 yang I buat using the same material. Akhirnya dapat juga one pair for myself!
Tinggal nak siapkan hem saja!
I also have these batiks suitable for palazzo pants for anyone interested. Check out my IG @aniza_creations for the offer ya. 

Comments