Skip to main content

Around the House These Past Days

Anak comel has started to clean up her messy room from papers and books. All these while I biarkan saja out of respect for her way of studying and revising. Some books will be given away, some waiting for the "paper lama" lorry to pass by.
Still good 👍

With most of her notes now neatly tied up, I inherited some of her old plastic files. Sangat sesuai untuk store my sewing patterns.
Barulah organised sikit!

I really need to share this picture of a mango that our neighbour rumah depan gave us. They have this mango tree in front of their house that bears huge fruits!
Hubbs timbang dalam 1.2kg! Bila lah kau nak masak?

Now that anak comel rajin nak belajar masak, we picked up a few kitchen tools at Daiso last weekend. Saja lah kasi dia semangat sikit. Sebenarnya I yang nak 😁!
One of them is this thing that I don't know what it's called. I tak ada mandolin slicer yang mahal tu which if I ada pastinya tak guna selalu pun sebab nak guna kena assemble. This cheap tool is something yang easy to just pick up and use. Since nowadays determine to eat healthy, I guna untuk shred raw veges.
Tak payah susah-susah masak sayur. Semalam buat baked honey chicken drummets served on a bed of shredded carrots and japanese cucumber. Macam kat Sushi King pulak!

Lama tak cerita pasal my fitness efforts. Bulan ni I tak renew CBF classes. Bukan apa, sebab plan nak banyak ponteng. Malas nak cari masa ganti kelas. Since bulan ni boleh walk-in, I bayar ikut walk-ins saja. Tapi selalu hujan pulak so tak boleh nak keluar jogging. Pagi tadi rajinkan diri workout ikut BodyProject. Also, dah 2 minggu start buat IF dalam 14-16 hours. Not much effort tapi OKlah sebab kurang exercise. This morning I tinggal 100grams nak achieve my target weight 💪!
My old Karrimor is now being used for indoor workouts. Dah bersih siap basuh dan scrub tapak. Pakai masa buat BodyProject kat depan TV. Tapi kan, yang pelik sejak I lost some weight ni, kaki jadi kecik pulak. These shoes have become a bit too big for me. Kat area toes banyak space 😅. Kaki I dah nak sama size dengan kaki anak comel!

Comments