Skip to main content

Saving a Nation

I'm still up at this hour waiting for the election results. While the official results are not out yet, at this point of time, Negeri Sembilan and Selangor (alhamdulillah) are for PH to rule. Meantime, the number of PH candidates winning Parliament seats is rising. Want to know what I feel now?

I feel like crying. That finally the rakyat has made the "used-to powers-that-be" know what's in their mind. That our voice is finally heard. And I pray that we have a new Government which will take us into better times.

When I cast my votes today, I closed my eyes for a moment and pray. Ya Allah, I'm doing this for the sake of my daughter. I want her to have a better future. My "Xs" are my small contribution to this wave of spirit towards saving a nation. And I am so proud that I made a difference.

Today is a new beginning.

And while the results are still pending with rumours of recounts and what-nots, I'm actually "re-studying" how to make Japanese knot bag! I received an order on Monday, and honestly, I've not made that bag for ages.
Already cut the fabric. I think I've found the way I used to make it! 

Comments