Skip to main content

Crazy 2 Weeks

It's been more than 2 weeks now since PH takes over the government. From day 1, we, the rakyat, have been kept on our toes with happenings that at times can be labelled as total madness. Bags filled with millions of ringgit, Birkin bags - not one, not two but 284, jewellery and luxury watches, top guns resigning or being stripped off their office, clowns feigning stupidity, idiots continuing to be arrogant... Every day we wonder what new revelations will be unveiled the next day.

Frankly, I stopped watching and reading mainstream news years and years ago. Now, Astro Awani live is on constant play on my laptop. Like people say nowadays - Astro Awani is the new Netflix!
Who would have thought that the news lately can be very entertaining 😎.
Sambil layan news, I sewed this bunch of scrunchies!

Today I officially start that translation work. Since I actually did some work weeks before, I'm quite ahead of deadline. So, hari ni menghabiskan jahit blouse, yang mulanya untuk diri sendiri tapi tak jadi. First time jahit lycra jenis lembut dan licin, so difficult. Never going to buy that fabric ever again! The lycra is comfy but quite heavy and hugging. Itu yang buat tak jadi. So, I turned it into a blouse for my mother. Untuk Raya. Jadinya dah siap jahit 2 blouse untuk dia. 
Fabric lycra tak fray, that's the only good thing about it. Jahit zigzag saja. Tapi fabric yang sangat degil tak dengar cakap 😡. I finished the blouse yesterday actually. Tapi sarunglah sebab nak pakai sendiri mulanya. Bila decide nak bagi my mother, I cut the front to half, lepas tu jahit seam dan letak butang. Since lycra stretchable, tak payah nak add extra fabric pun untuk letak butang. Sebenarnya agak messy la, tapi OK la kan. Kalau bukan akak yang buatkan baju raya, siapa lagi 😏? 

Comments