Skip to main content

Our Long Weekend

It's Awal Muharram holiday today. Hubbs didn't come back this long weekend. Insyaallah Friday ni. Walaupun ada "ura-ura" kata nak balik tapi tak jadi sebab ticket agak mahal. So, mother and daughter buat aktiviti sendiri. Mostly pergi makan-makan dan jalan-jalan. Anak comel agak kuat makan lepas bukak braces :).
On Saturday we went for lunch at Sushi King Alamanda. She had 3 plates of sushi and he usual tempura udon. Badan tetap kurus jugak!

Sambil-sambil jalan survey sekali "potential" birthday present dia. Hubbs and I thought of getting her sunglasses. A good one. Tapi dia tak nak. I finally suggested a ring because she loves my "girlfriend rings". I remember that kind of rings used to be called that. The kind of rings that women buy for themselves. 

Anyway, another reason to go out on Sunday to IOI City Mall pulak nak survey rings. Finally got the ring that she fell in love with at Lazo Diamonds. A white gold ring with a small single ruby and tiny diamonds at the sides. Just like me, Aliyah likes white gold. Orang kata not a good investment, but I don't look at it as investment. It's the kind of jewelry that I like to wear. And the designs are modern and cute. So, birthday present checked!  

On the topic of white gold, I brought along two old pieces - one chain yang claspnya dah patah and a bracelet yang putus. Thought of getting them repaired. Lama sangat simpan sebab tak de modal nak repair. They repaired the clasp for free but have to charge to repair the bracelet. And then the salesgirl suggested that I trade-in and get a new piece. I didn't know you can actually trade-in white gold. Apparently they do. So, I happily traded the 2 pieces and got myself a new white gold chain. Tambah sikit saja. Yeayy... all the while membuat live updates to Hubbs :)
Lunch at Papparich again. Sebab tempat lain semua penuh.

Let's see... other than that, nothing much. Aliyah is busy studying for her PT3. Well, I hope she is focusing on her studies. Bila intai asyik nampak belek telefon je! The exams will be next week. Yup, maknya dah kecut perut. Tapi, tawakkal saja lah. I believe she is trying her very best to get ready. So, when the daughter is busy with her books, maknya sambung buat felt yang dah agak lama tinggal sebab menghabiskan user manual sejak sebulan lepas. Ada idea baru buat pin cushion :)
I sent Hubbs this pic asking, "Cute tak?". He replied, "Cute! Pandainya wife saya....". Hahaha...

Comments