Skip to main content

Another Adventure Coming Up

Insyaallah tomorrow Aliyah and I will be going for an adventure :). Our bags are ready!

Our trusted travel organiser Jay bought us Airasia tickets during sale last year. I think sometime before Raya. Punyalah lama. Tapi sangat murahlah. Two months ago, I knew I couldn't leave Aliyah behind. For one, Hubbs won't be around. But most importantly, the travel dates coincide with her birthday. So I bought her a ticket. It costed more than double than the price Jay bought us last time. But still OK lah harganya.

Where to? Secret dulu :). Yang penting, I dah buat my mother's laundry and bought her those little kuih bahulu that she loves. Tomorrow insyaallah sempat settlekan dia before I go. And insyaallah on Thursday morning resume that daily task. Tapi yang stressnya, on Thursday tu terus kena buat training. Bila masa nak recover penat balik from that trip?

Walaupun berjaya taichi kepada team leader untuk buat training, rasanya macam kena taichi balik ke diri sendiri je... Just finished and emailed the training syllabus and materials. Hopefully I won't get work-related messages during the trip...

Comments