Skip to main content

And Then, It's Over

After 3 grueling days, the exam is finally over. Orang paling lega ialah Mommy. That moment when I fetched Aliyah from school and saw her chatting happily with her friends, that was the moment when I thought - all these hardships I've been going through for the past months were simply worth it. And suddenly, this heavy burden on my shoulders was lifted and I was left with the feeling of contentment.

Right after, we had a quick lunch and after Aliyah changed, we went to Tabung Haji at Bandar Baru Bangi. Yup, baru nak buka akaun! Bila masuk premise nampak orang tak ramai. Nombor pun lagi 2 saja queue. Tapi belum apa-apa dah merasa erti "kesabaran". When our number got called, we had to go to the 1st floor. Of course lah took some time kan. How should we know which counter we were going to be called to. When we reached the counter, the officer has already called the next number. She saw us and said, "Oh, tunggu kat bawah ya? Tunggu sekejap ya". So, we had to wait for the people who were actually behind us to be served first.

Tapi tak apa, I kan orang yang sabar, walaupun Aliyah pandang dengan rasa tak puas hati. The officer was a bit chatty with the people she was serving. I guess she knows them. Maybe that's why tangan laju saja tekan next number tadi. I prayed in my mind that she would ask another officer to serve us because I didn't really like the way she was handling the situation. But she was so busy serving those people and didn't even glance at us. Never mind. It was still early.

Suddenly, the officer next to the counter we were waiting called me. I mean she said "Puan" a few times until I looked up and gestured for me to come over. Alhamdulillah... this officer looks much, much friendlier. And so we were served by this young officer who was really speedy and nice, while at the counter next to us, our "original" officer was still serving the people who were behind us. It took us about 10 minutes and all was completed. As Aliyah and I walked away, that "original" officer has still not completed her business.

I think there're a lot of lessons to be learned from this! For one, I think it was a good sign. Maybe. Perhaps. Insyaallah. Because I deposited more than enough for both Aliyah and I to be registered for Haji. Of course the year printed on the paper for both of us to go for Haji is light years away. Even for Aliyah yang baru nak masuk 15 years old! But then... even though we were supposed to be served first by that officer, we got side-tracked and had to wait for a while. But then, (berkat kesabaran yang tinggi), another officer persistently called to serve us. Haaa... good sign right? Doakan ya. Semoga terjadi miracle dan dapat jemputan. Allah knows best. Sekarang tunggu Hubby je nak buka akaun dan register. Insyaallah bila dia dapat balik weekday :)
Tengok buku akaun Aliyah and I... Siap ada reflection cahaya keimanan kat situ. Hehehehe... Sebenarnya the picture was taken at Secret Recipe, under the yellow lights!
Anyway, the aim now is to try to transfer all funds available (yang sekarang scattered, cheeewah...) and put in Tabung Haji and make sure the funds are enough. Lepas tu boleh start buat surat rayuan :).

Comments