Skip to main content

Aliyah's Birthday Makan-makan

Hubbs came back last weekend. Actually he was not supposed to. The next flight will be on 4th November. He got tickets back for Raya Haji, hence the reason there's a huge gap of almost a month. At first I adalah survey tickets for Aliyah and I to go visit him. Sajalah nak berjalan-jalan ke negara orang kan. But I guess he needed the break from his workplace so he came back instead. At his own expenses. No where better than home right? Lagipun nak celebrate birthday Aliyah.

So we spent the weekend makan-makan :).
 While waiting for Hubbs at KLIA2 makan roti bakar Papparich. First time dia naik Airasia. Dekat 3 jam katanya. Ye la, smaller plane kan. I ni sebenarnya baru jumpa function camera selective focus :). 
Mula-mula birthday lunch @sushiking. I really wanted Hubbs to try that beef dish. The next night anak comel pilih Nando's. Her favourite is the Ceasar Salad. Tambah feta cheese lagi. Punyalah rich. 
OK, another shot of selective focus. Hehehe... 

I actually wanted to tell you about that pot of tea. Hubbs ordered chamomile tea. I tak pernah rasa sebab ingat rasa macam jasmine tea yang I memang sangat tak gemar. Apparently, chamomile tastes really nice. Not too strong. Dan paling penting - dalam setengah jam lepas minum, dok menguap berpuluh kali. Waahhh... it really works! Now I know what to do if I encounter my bouts of insomnia. Tapi kena beli chamomile tea dulu lah :) 

Comments