Skip to main content

Finally Started

I finally realise that I have a 30-minute window between sending Aliyah to school and going to my mother's place. How come I didn't see it before? Usually, I would go home after sending Aliyah to school. I then spend the 30 minutes preparing food for my mother (if I'm cooking her something). Or if I plan to buy, I would use it to watch the news, or even catch a few winks.

This morning I started my walk/jog. I just needed to adjust my time a bit. Start 10 minutes earlier than usual. So, while I prepare breakfast for Aliyah, I also prepare food for my mother at the same time. Then, a dash upstairs to get ready while Aliyah take her breakfast.

Hasilnya? Yup! A good 27-minute of exercise. And amazingly, after Ramadhan, quite good stamina. I actually ran half the time (well, tak aci sangat sebab ada time turun bukit!). Must be because I've lost some weight :).
 Setelah 2 bulan, kasut ini bergerak juga akhirnya!
I parked my car just down the road at Legundi. Then I walked up the hill. Jogged a bit, run back down, turn right (must be very careful here as cars can be quite fast at the corner), then turn back, then repeat the hill. Pusing 2 kali and I got 2.73kms. 
I was the only one at first. Then there's a guy running the opposite way. Alhamdulillah... suspen juga sebab sunyi sikit. After I'm done, another car came and parked in front of mine and a lady came out to start her jog. There was also an elderly couple. Timing orang lain lambat sikit from mine.

Comments