Skip to main content

Finally, Sputnik Sweetheart

I've been trying to get hold of Haruki Murakami's book Sputnik Sweetheart for ages. It's really difficult to find. Not a new publication. First published in 2002. My very limited visits to Kinokuniya always take me around to ogle over other books I don't get to see much at MPH stores. In the end, tak sempat nak beli.

Yesterday, after finally watching Norweign Woods on YouTube, I thought that I really need to get hold of Sputnik Sweetheart. Had that "itch" to read a new Murakami book. Apparently, it's available on MPHOnline. Rasanya last check dulu memang tak ada stock. So, bought it at around 3pm yesterday and surprise, surprise! I got the book this morning!
However, I received this edition of the cover. Not the usual I have in my collection - the white background with black & white photo yang very artistic tu.

Comments