Skip to main content

Me - Social Media-ly

This is Me - Social Media-ly.

I prefer blogging. Because I love to write. And I document things that happen in my life. Well, those that can be documented lah. This blog is my life's timeline. I started in 2005 and until now, I write at least 1 entry every month. So, my history in this blog is seriously long. And good thing about writing is - I can let off some steam, I can track things that happen in the past, I can look back at stories and photos. So that I will NOT FORGET. Get what I mean?

I use FB to read other people's postings. Sometimes I troll people (hah!). I'm also on FB for business purposes as I manage a few Pages. But I don't really post much on FB. To me, posting on FB is like being in a room full of 200++ friends and shouting my head off hoping someone notices. It's just not Me. And a post on FB weighs such huge responsibility and expectation. What if nobody comment? Would I be offended? What if many people comment? Would I be able to handle? What kind of comment am I expecting?

I have become hooked on Twitter. I didn't get it at first. But once I get the hang of it, it really represents Me. Twitter is like talking to myself on a street with friends and strangers passing by. They may notice, they may not. But who cares. That is so Me. And the challenge of writing a tweet under 140 characters wrecks my brain. But 140 character limit allows me to be quirky, witty, funny (yea, yea, do I care if people think I'm funny or not), creative (try tweeting one)...

So, that sums up the Me Social Media-ly :)

Comments