Skip to main content

Kayuh After Almost 3 Months

I think I've not cycled for almost 3 months. After my fever, kena batuk yang teruk. Jenis batuk yang alternate. Sekejap problem tekak - throat inflammation. Lepas elok, bronchitis pulak. Then tekak balik. Then bronchitis balik. Last-last Hubby tengok The Doctors, one of the reasons for prolonged cough can be acid re-flux. So, I have started to control by having more alkaline food and not eating too late. Nowadays, walaupun kadang-kadang batuk juga, tapi much-much better.

Anyway, for someone who has not exercised for almost 3 months, kira OK lah juga. Route road starting from Bukit Mahkota-Nilai3-Batang Benar-Sg Kembong-keluar Bukit Kubur Cina. Total 22kms. Kali ni Hubby paksa naik. Siap dia tolakkan basikal sampai start point on the right yang not too steep compared to the left road. Route made from cement, yang ada belok-belok, so psychologically, tak rasa steep sangat. The last few meters menolak juga. But I am confident, the next time insyaallah boleh kayuh naik terus!
 Turun bukit. Photos do not do justice to this very steep hill.
 Betul Along Iwan kata, the view at the top is worth it! Boleh tengok Sg Kembong, Bukit Mahkota and Seri Putra from the top.
  One of my very few selfies :). While Hubby and Along climbed up one off-road hill, I stayed behind. Pancit. Anyway, siap ada sungai...

Comments