Skip to main content

A Nothing Much Sunday

Ever since I started working on my own years and years ago, there never seem to be any specific day to rest. Unlike normal people. So, Sunday is actually not so different from other days. Sometimes I work, sometimes I don't. Just like any other day for that matter! Let's see... nothing much happened yesterday. Nak pegi cycle, pagi-pagi sekarang hujan pulak. Hubby dah 100% OK. His bike pun tak ada apa-apa yang rosak :). Cuma weather belum mengizinkan.

So, spent the time cooking. Anak dara yang janji nak tolong asyik mengelat. Turun dapur 10 minit, lepas tu hilang. Dia yang sibuk sangat nak masak trifle. Bahan-bahan dah beli... Aliyah actually cuti this week (since Friday last week). Form 1 direhatkan sempena SPM exams. Next week turn Form 2 pulak. Everyday I bawak dia ke kedai. As long as she's in front of me, hati rasa senang. Cuma assignment yang I bagi dia belum start lagi. She doesn't read much. That worries me a lot. I cuma bagi simple assignment - this short holiday she's got to read The Hobbit. If she doesn't finish the book, I won't take her to watch the movie come December. Nampaknya masih belum berhasil! Sigh...

I finished Inferno last month. This month pick up balik 1Q84 yang dah lama tersadai. I think I might finish the 3 volume book earlier than Aliyah even starting The Hobbit...
 One of the dishes for lunch - Siakap Steam. Hubby's favourite. Kalau perah lemon lagi yumms...
This is one odd looking pizza! For dinner, project buat pizza dengan Aliyah. The first one we did had carbonara as the base. Aliyah punya idea la tu. Toppingnya I masak chicken & mushrooms. Quite nice. Pandai anak aku reka recipe. Tapi yang tu tak sempat ambik gambar, terus lesap. This is the second one. Bolegnese sauce as the base. Punyalah penuh dengan topping.

Comments