Skip to main content

Fancy Beg Tangan Terkini?

I am in need of a new handbag. It must be of medium size, light, most importantly, safe to carry around. I have been scouring handbags during sale but me, being me, I always can't find the right one. So, senang cerita, check out lah Zalora. Sambil-sambil buat kerja, boleh shopping :). That's where you can find various beg tangan terkini designs to suit your personal style. My style? I'm a simple person with simple needs. Anyway, let's check out several types of handbags first, shall we?

Number 1 - the Shoulder Handbag. Very common for any women to carry. And my type of handbag. A shoulder bag is not only simply tailored but designed to suit many fashion taste and can fit all our belongings. Yup, (almost) everything! (That's why my handbags are always heavy!). Shoulder handbags are very versatile for any occasions and settings. For that professional look, opt for the classic leather bag. Or get a patterned colour shoulder bag for casual outings.
I lurve the black shoulder bag!

Number 2 - the oversized tote bag. My sister's favourite. The perfect bag for those who love carrying a bunch of things along with them. My sister carry all she can think of in her tote bag! Oversized tote bags are the perfect choice if you are the kind of person who simply needs everything by your side at all times. Which is good for people like me because I always forget to stock up on tissues and such, and can always borrow from tote-bag-carrying people like my sister!  
Looks really comfy I must say...

Number 3 - the fancy clutch bag. Small, very stylish. Clutch bags only fit important personal belongings such as a lipstick, cellphone, compact powder and keys. That's it! But why need one? When you get invited to dinners or weddings, that's where you carry a clutch bag. You will certainly look good in those group photos! Owning one that suits your dress would be lovely of course, but getting one of those universal colours that suit all dresses is a better bet. For example - gold, silver or black.
Very, very cute and stylish!

Interested in grabbing the latest handbags collection for women? Check out Zalora. Huge, huge selection of handbags at affordable price online.

Comments