Skip to main content

Weekend Work

Entrepreneurs memang jarang ada hari cuti. Weekends pun kerja. Tapi kadang-kadang weekdays pulak tak kerja :). Since Aliyah was off to her camp, I scheduled a meeting with an instructional designer for our mysa project on Saturday morning. Such a good meeting. An eye-opener on a lot of stuff especially on e-learning and courseware development. I decided that she must come on board for our project to oversee the implementation instead of just consultation. Insyaallah if her fees are alright. On Sunday pulak, time to work on baju kurung for kids business. My SIL tempah baju untuk anak-anak plus dia sekali. So, off to buy the materials. Alhamdulillah ada stock lagi. 

Aliyah came back on Sunday afternoon. How I miss her! She seemed to have such a good time. Nasib baik dia balik tanpa pasir penuh melekat kat baju. I already thought I have to spend the weekend getting rid of sand from her clothes. Insyaallah semoga berjaya dapat ilmu while having fun with her friends. 

Comments