Skip to main content

Suka Hati Lah...

Suka hatilah... or whatever...

I am so over caring. And doing things for people's sake. And putting other people first while my needs and wants are put aside. Because more often than not, when things don't go the way people want it, you get blamed. Oh, I make faces. I said the wrong things. I don't let people eat or drink whatever they wished. I don't let people buy whatever they like. What about the things I always put up with? Other people making faces? Other people saying the wrong things? The sacrifices I make so that life can go on the way it should be?

I will give you your wish. And good luck with that. Because the moment I say "suka hatilah", it means a huge chunk of caring has been just cast off and thrown into a ditch. Know what, look into the ditch and you can see a few huge chunks I have thrown before.

Comments