Skip to main content

Sebak Rasa Hati

I didn't write about this before, but I actually dreamed of going to Makkah three times. All three on Thursday morning. All three dreams have some similarities. I don't know what the meaning is. I'm still searching. I had the dreams many many moons ago. But I never forget.

The first dream I had - I actually found a photo that clearly described the experience which I posted earlier. The second dream - I saw the Kaabah from a far, from a high rise building. That picture I can imagine in my head - and I actually saw this photo of Datuk Siti & Datuk K taking photo during their Umrah this year that showed the Kaabah similar to my dream.

The third dream was a bit weird. I saw the Kaabah from an average distance - in the middle between the two dreams (the first dream was right in front of me, the second dream was from a far - real far). And I saw it partially - hidden by a few buildings. I just saw the top half of it. Why I said it looked weird was because there was like a scaffolding or a platform on top like it was under repair or even like it was under construction.

This morning I had goosebumps when I saw a picture being share on FB. I just stared at it, felt tears starting to swell and my heart "sebak". The picture was the exact view I saw of the Kaabah - but I only saw the top half of it. Now I know what the platform/scaffolding was for... Subhanallah...

Comments