Skip to main content

Almost Completed

The repair works are almost completed. We saved up a lot on tiles. My brother Angah asked us to take the available tiles at his store. Mixing and matching. Hope they look OK. The affected areas in the kitchen has been painted, so is half of the washing area. I just don't get it. We discussed. Agreed it's to be painted light brown. Today I saw it's grey. Reason - light brown not suitable. Really? Why ask my opinion in the first place then? Might as well just paint it in whatever colour "suitable" and save me all the trouble. I don't like the colour. On its own, it might look nice. But to look at it as a whole - sorry. Of course, it doesn't matter what I think.

Everything is expected to be completed on Friday. That means I get to start cleaning up the kitchen on Saturday. I plan to organise everything especially to make things easier for Aliyah - making drinks, getting cups, etc. When I'm done with that, I'm done with all. Now is to plan the next course of action. I have found the documents I needed, I have done my research. At least, I know what to do. I just need the means to execute it.

Comments