Skip to main content

Goals for This Year

I did say I made my resolutions on 1st Muharram. Yup, still striving :). Progressing. Now that the "official" year is here, actually baru nampak yang 12 bulan tu sangat lama and panjang... And it's only the first week of the year. I really pray that whatever hardships we experienced last year will not repeat itself this year.

Some goals this year - I must:

- make 2012 better than 2011. In many, many aspects.

- read more books. It doesn't matter if I recycle as long as I read. I'm now reading 3 books - LOTR at my bedside, Don't Be Sad/Jangan Bersedih at the living room (quite a good read I must say - it says over and over and over again not to think of the past - something I really am not good at but trying very hard) and Travelog Dakwah at the office.

- take care of my health. Must cycle more. Eat right. Hopefully make enough to go get check-ups for all these unexplainable chest pains I've been having.

- treat my little family better, love them more.

- strive for another year for my company. Insyaallah, usaha and minta. Usaha dulu, baru minta!

Comments