Skip to main content

CNY Weekend

It was a long weekend and felt really, really long too. Being an entrepreneur, I usually don't really welcome long holidays :(. There's just so much to do! But then, it was a very nice break.

We went back to Melaka and spent the weekend mostly watching movies :). Kili brought back his media box with loads of movies. So, it was one movie after another. Finally got to watch Johnny English 2 yang apparently not so funny. And glued to Underworld. And as usual, kalau balik sana mesti melawat kebun my MIL belakang and tepi rumah yang penuh dengan pokok-pokok yang menggeramkan. She really has green fingers - anything she plants grow beautifully. I gave her pokok misai kucing and mint a few months ago and they are now flourishing. Brought back benih kacang botol (which actually was given by us to her when we stayed at Terrance last time - ish, ish, buruk siku betul!). There were anak pokok terung she gave which I totally forgot to bring back. And I dah order from her anak pokok sireh.

Monday was spent with my side of family at Izzkin Spa. We had a doa selamat for opening of the spa with my father's presence. Sauna was on the house! My father spent 30mins in the sauna with my nephew Izzul. Imagine 30mins alone with my father, confined in a small hot space! Izzul said he had a good 30mins of history lesson :). Then, he did rawatan resdung and was very happy with the whole treatment. We thought he actually looked a bit fairer by the time he went back!
My father getting resdung treatment... Siap dipakaikan head band warna pink! Hehehe...

I baked cheese cake for makan-makan. This time around, I made a full cake. It turned out fantastic just that there are cracks on the cake. I shouldn't have used a mixer but after coming back from Melaka the night before, rasa penatnya nak guna tangan. Too much air in the cake.

Comments