Skip to main content

First New Year Post :)

Happy 2012! How I spent my new year? The whole day at Izzkin Spa temankan my sister and the rest. Nothing much actually. Siap tertidur atas treatment bed sebab environment yang sangat conducive - very cool with low lights and soothing music.

Now that it's 2012, I can see the whole long 12 months of the year on the calendar and truthfully, it is scary. But have to keep on moving and working and striving and hopefully we'll have a good year this year. I lost one staff - yesterday she came to return the notebook. But we'll still be working together on project basis. Both of us believe that's the best arrangement - for many reasons. I made the decision after pondering and thinking for days and days, and finally did solat istiharah and Allah swt showed the way. Nope, not telling what I dreamed of nanti fatwa baru keluar pulak. Saya memang seorang yang jahil. Sebab itu lah, saya hanya minta pada Allah swt. Kita minta, insyaallah Dia beri.

Aliyah starts school today. For the first time ever since she started school, we didn't accompany her to school. Hubby sent her off this morning as usual. She's in Standard 5 now. A big little girl :).

Comments