Skip to main content

12 Years of Reflections

It's my wedding anniversary today. I sat alone yesterday, thinking of the achievements and the experiences the 12 years have brought me, and reflecting on the 8 years of courting.

I thought of the friendship that started at my late teen when we at first became classmates, then became friends and then the best of friends.

I thought of our 20s when we finished our studies and started working. The hardships of starting our own careers. And finally getting married at 29.

I thought of our 30s when we had our daughter and progressed in our careers, when I obtained my Masters and a few years later started my own company. I remembered our tests and challenges and our triumphs.

And now we are entering our 40s. We are now working on this company together, raising the most beautiful and well-mannered daughter...

We have come a long way...

Comments