Skip to main content

Mommy-Aliyah Movie Sunday

Hubby went off to Kulim yesterday for the 2nd leg of his training. Right after sending him off at my sister's place, Aliyah and me went to Alamanda for - actually tiada arah tujuan. It was still early to go home, nothing much to do at home, don't feel like going home... You get me. I know it's a Sunday and we never go out to any shopping malls on a Sunday, but then, redah saja lah.

So, there we were - amidst the hundreds (ke thousands?) thronging the mall. The aim - to have a drink and then buy Puss in Boots tickets for today's show. But Aliyah wanted to watch yesterday itself, so belilah ticket yg 3rd row from the screen. That shows how bored we were!

Now, Puss in Boots? I didn't like it. But Aliyah enjoyed it. I guess I always have high expectation on everything! I expected it to be at least as good as Shrek. I just don't get it - the history, the quest, the revenge, the hot lover in fur, they just don't tie up together very well.
My only consolation - finally berjaya gobble up Prosperity Burger. Aliyah memang lurve the curly fries.
We had so much time to kill before the movie started - so we go around and around, had tea and cheesecake, then more around and around, then burgers... With 45mins more to kill, we simply sat outside of GSC and Aliyah played games.
There was this bowling session of the magazine Mangga nearby. As we sat, we saw people taking photos, etc. I told Aliyah - those people must be artists that's why there are photographers taking their pictures. Aliyah dengan selambanya - tak nampak macam artis pun, siapa tu Mommy? Hehehe... I told her - I don't know either. Kelasss anak aku kan. Tak kuasa nak layan artis-artis baru yang entah siapa-siapa.
I only recognise a few ex-AF artists - yang plump tu Sahri ke apa namanya, then Kaer. Yang lain-lain tu, selisih bahu pun tak kenal.

Comments