Skip to main content

2nd Round of LOTR Book

I've finished The Gods of Small Things. Made me depressed. Now, since LOTR trilogy is now permanently played by Aliyah, I decided to take up the book again. The first time was such a pain. I vowed to read the book before the final movie came out. And I did. But there were a lot of things I didn't understand due to the rush. Now I'm just at the early pages - the time when preparations are being made for Bilbo's eleventy-one birthday. (Gosh! Who would have thought to call 111 that!) And so far very good :).

I have yet to get those Murakami books. A new novel is out - IQ84. So thick = 3-in-1. I would have huge hole in my purse if I were to get all of his books I have yet to read. Will see...

The Hobbit trailer is out. It'll be in Dec 2012. Such a long time to wait! I searched for my book but couldn't find it. I must have lent it to someone. Can't remember who. Aliyah watched the trailer and said - "December 2012? Lamanya lagi!". It amazed me that she's interested in these fantasy movies.

Comments