Skip to main content

Responses on Cycling to Work

I received quite a lot of responses and likes for my FB post on me and Hubby cycling to work. I can't say I'm good at it because we have just started this week. So far so good. Weight wise - not much improvement yet. Stamina wise - also not much improvement yet. Body wise - also not much improvement but Hubby did say there's this certain part of my body that has become lots more firmer. (Hehehe...)

I was inspired by the story that appeared in The Star some time ago featuring my ex-university mate who cycles to work from Klang to PJ. I have thought of cycling to work ever since our old office days. But the 2 routes to the office are really not suitable for cycling - a) the "jalan dalam" through UKM where the roads are narrow with many cars and lorries; and b) the Seremban highway. So when we moved to Bandar Seri Putra that was one of the first things that we planned. And selling the Latio was the first step. Nowadays, we enjoy cycling so much that we don't have any desire to get another car or even replace our current Viva.

Tomorrow we plan to cycle with Aliyah to my parents' place, leave her there for a while and cycle along a new route. Plan to lah. I actually sprained my ankle this afternoon, hope it doesn't get worse.

Comments