Skip to main content

Family Cycling Time

Our first little family cycling time outside our neighbourhood - from our place to my parents' place. Not so far - only 2.6km away. So, pegi balik 5.2km. Aliyah put on her roller-blade helmet and her old princess specs (because she saw me wearing specs - I said didn't want dust or sand to get into my eyes).

So we cycled. The road after the bridge mid-way is quite narrow with lots of cars and that got me really worried. But Aliyah was ok and followed our instructions.

When we got there Aliyah was surprised - "tak penat pun!". Ye la, the route was basically flat unlike the route to our office. She seemed to enjoy the ride and agreed to make cycling our weekly activity. And she's been eyeing my helmet. Will try to get her a proper one.
On the way back at Bangi Villa.
Stop jap amik gambar...

Comments