Skip to main content

Huge Relief

Alhamdulillah... this test we are currently facing has seen a little light. This client yang selalunya agak lambat bayar suddenly said our cheque is ready. At least this payment will get us going. Must not give up, especially in praying, wishing, hoping, even dreaming... With hard work, of course.

This dream of that product inspired by Aliyah Maisarah is progressing well. My team has started groundwork. And we have found the perfect partner to work with. It might see the light of day earlier than expected. Perhaps 6 months earlier than planned.

Don't stop dreaming, working, praying, hoping... No matter how difficult things might be. At times I do feel ashamed that once or twice I actually did give up. I thought, oh, what's the point of asking anymore if what I asked for is not granted, if all the energy I have has been channeled but yielded no results. But then I thought again - if I don't ask, hope and pray, that is even more shameful. And arrogant.

Continue dreaming, working, praying and hoping...

Comments