Skip to main content

Narnia - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Three movies in 3 weeks! Today we watched another "must" film - Narnia 3. On 2nd day of release. Hehehe... that's the good thing of having Alamanda almost at your doorstep. Only that Alamanda doesn't have 3D which is not really a problem to us.

(Putting religious elements aside) I love the movie. My little family enjoyed it very much. There's this thing that's stuck in my heart up till now. If that feeling is there, I consider it a good movie. It's quite an adventure, a voyage, at one point I think I might get seasick. The whole story was basically in a ship smack in the ocean. There's water everywhere. There are fights, magic, serpent and dragon, emotions, comedy (Eustace was sooo funny!), and most importantly - the handsome heart-dropping Prince Caspian.

The end was so so sad. But then, the song by Carrie Underwood is not so sad compared to the previous movie (The Call by Regina Spektor). But still, bertakung juga air mata...
Hmmm....

Comments