Skip to main content

Looking Forward to 2011

We had a very fruitful meeting yesterday. Met up with my ex-lecturer from UPM - Prof Musa - for this project we are pursuing. I think he too was curious because after nearly 10 years, I contacted him just in time for his retirement (the day he read my email, he was retiring the week after). And he still remembered us - me and Eza.

He's such an attentive and excellent listener. I guess we didn't know how to approach the subject and the bits and pieces that Eza explained (the pleasure was hers to tell the Prof since she's our Comm person) he actually understood and grasped them well. I had some slides printed so that he can read before we started, but he smiled, put the envelop under his arm and listened. And he even gave us ideas on how to make our project better. His ideas on "modal insan" are now scribbled in my notes waiting to be expanded.

And good news is - he was as excited as we are and he accepted our offer to become the advisor for the project. Now the bits and pieces have started to fall into place. And it's amazing how nice and exciting things have become since that fateful morning when I didn't sleep the whole night and woke up telling Hubby my ideas with Aliyah listening with her eyes wide.

We are looking forward to start this idea rolling. Next year. Tomorrow.

Here's a Happy New Year wish from me.

Comments