Skip to main content

Edible / Herb Garden

My vegetable patch has been abandoned far too long. Now that things are a teeny bit better with space and time to breathe, I've started caring for the patch once again. Especially now that the wet season is here. However, the veges are fighting space with the weeds. Malasnya nak buat weeding actually.

But my dream herb garden is a few steps away from reality (or a few days or weeks - depends). Hubby loved the idea and now has started clearing the designated place to work on the garden (now the word "depends" earlier rely heavily upon his "rajinness"). We have started buying some herb plants - mint and daun kesum, and actually spent the past two weekends at this nursery.
The mint and pokok kesum... I used a bit of the mint in my cooking a few days ago. Very fresh and aromatic.
Also bought this limau kasturi plant. The one we planted when we first moved died. Guess the soil underneath retain too much water. Let's see if this thrives. Hopefully. I would love constant supply of limau kasturi.
The rosemary plant I bought at MAHA a few weeks ago. Not much progress actually but can see new shoots coming up. Have been using this for my roasted chicken. Heavenly.
The designated place for the herbs garden. The grass has been cleared. Dunno the "layout" of the garden as yet. Let's see in a few weeks time :)

Comments