Skip to main content

3 Things This Year

It is merely days to the new year. While it's a cliche to say "how time flies!", I'm going to say it anyway - "how time flies!". My three reflections of the year:

1. Work wise: it has been a fruitful year with 2 major projects. Full of challenges and hardships but so very worth it. The year when traveling to Kuantan is like just going to KL for a meeting. The projects really heighten our portfolio.

2. Cats wise: took care of 2 cats and lost both of them. First it was Bubu whom I missed terribly. Then, Kiki that we rescued from a dumpster, who transformed into a cat people thought we bought, and then lost. Another traumatic loss. I still pray always that whoever took our cats take really good care of them.

3. Personal matters: that (permanent) heavy feelings were partially lifted off my chest when I met this sister and poured my heart out. And that made this year a teeny-weeny bit better. But overall, I'm still the "forgive but not forget" person so I still suffer tremendously inside at times to the point of insanity I believe for the next 100 years. I always put it at as a motivation to excel in other areas and to sooth my crushed heart I would compare and know in my hearts of hearts that I am so much more worth it. I'm still looking for an anecdote though.

Comments