Skip to main content

Kiki No More

I delayed writing this hoping and praying that he comes home but it has been 1.5 week now... Sunday last week, he naughtily followed Nurul and Fatiyah home. They walked back home from our place and he chased after them. At one point he actually stopped following. By then it was already Maghrib, so Hubby said he would go search for him after prayers. That was the last time we saw Kiki.

We made fliers and posters. Some people came to us saying they recognise Kiki but that Sunday night was the last time they saw him. Seemed he's quite well-known around these few lanes. Our Vet's "intelligence" said he might be taken away.

Aliyah seemed OK. She's very good at hiding her feelings. But she refused to store away Kiki's toys - the dog and teddy-bear. She said they remind her of him. And after prayers, till today, she would doa: "Ya Allah, semoga kucing saya Kiki balik. Saya sangat sayang dan rindu pada dia."

I really hope, if he's now with another family, that they will take care of him better than we did. I really miss him actually. He always cheer us up. One memory that I can't never forget is that a few days before he went missing, I squatted down to pat his head and he actually reached out to my neck with both his hands and kissed me. Hmmm... sedih ni...

Kiki, we love you so much. You are terribly missed.

Again - No More Cats!!!

Kiki's last pictures taken the morning that he disappeared. I was still in bed when Aliyah came in with him...

Comments