Skip to main content

A Glimpse of Our New Office

It might be a spur of the moment - ideas coming in, believing the ideas can be made into reality - that we decided to go find a bigger office. And I'd like to call it "petanda dan rezeki dari Allah s.w.t." because we did find an office, with the size we wanted and just 5 minutes from our house. But then, at that moment, we were broke. We didn't have the money to put the deposit for it. Our project payment was delayed and I almost gave up knowing that the office has another interested party - probably much much bigger than us - a language centre.

But then, again Allah permudahkan this effort - a good Samaritan in the form of a hubby of a staff lent us the money. The day I got the keys to the new office in my hands, I slumped in my chair and thought - "what have I done?". I stared at the keys. My hands cold as ice. Am I really really going to do this? But then, I guess it is too late to think anymore. There is no turning back. I have to move on.

We immediately started the "task force". I have my staff and Hubby on board. I then sold my idea to a friend - Eza - and now she's on board. She turned down a job offer by an oil & gas company to join us and insyaallah as a director. We are still at the initial stage of the plan but our weekly meetings are very fruitful. I am so blessed to have such great people with great ideas and who are willing to work hard with me.

Insyaallah, we will make this happen.

But before that, a glimpse at our new office. Renovation has not started at all. Very soon I hope.
This space will be a training room that can house 10-12 people at one time.
This will be my office. I will get a room with a beautiful view - in a few years' time - the Masjid Seri Putra.
The directors will be here...
It is a corner office with windows throughout the walls. I hope we can save our electricity bills that we have enough sunlight. Go green!
That's the door to the store room which is so huge we are going to divide it into half - the surau and Miqdam the Contractor's room. Yes, he's moving with us. He loves us so much!

Comments