Skip to main content

Song: Sepanjang Hidupku

I am not the one to know the latest released songs. Nak dengar radio pun macam malas sebab they keep on playing the same songs over and over again. But once in a while terdengar some nice songs somewhere and I would go find it.

This morning we were having breakfast at Kak Ruby's place when I heard this Indonesian song - after a TV drama series. I keyed-in a few lines of the lyrics into my phone. Aliyah asked what I was doing, so I told her here's how I usually do whenever I heard a song I like which I don't know what it's called or who sang it. I would note down a few lines of the lyrics, then google the lines to get the name of the song and the singer, then find the song on Youtube - to check whether it's the correct song, and finally download the song.

I said, "Pandai tak Mommy?". She grinned widely at me and said, "Pandai. Sebab tu lah Mommy boss!". Hahaha... such cheeky girl.

Nice song by Pilot Band. I can imagine a man of my dreams singing this to me... Hmm...

Sepanjang Hidupku - Pilot Band

Dengan dirimu kini ku bahagia
Tak henti kau berbagi canda tawa
Hilangkan gairah lelah hatiku
Hadirmu mengubah arti hidupku

Jadilah aku tawanan cintamu
Kuserahkan seluruhnya untukmu
Kupenuhi semua yang kau inginkan
Tiada yang penting selain dirimu

Sepanjang hidupku hanya ingin bersamamu
Di setiap waktu
Di setiap waktu
Sepanjang hidupku tak kurelakan dirimu
Tuk tinggalkan aku
Tuk tinggalkan aku

Sejuk kasihmu sampai ke tulangku
Hingga detak jantungku kan berhenti
Senyum manismu sinari hatiku
Tulus setia cintaku hanya untukmu

Comments