Skip to main content

Moment of Truth (2)

Sad lah. My moment of truth, though not totally ditched, has got to be deferred. Reason? The fund to help small SMEs like me has been frozen temporarily. When will it open again? The officer can't say.

I know I will be disappointed. But I foresaw my disappointment to be that I need to go back, review my proposal, spend money to kick start the project and come back with a better proposal. But to be told on the face that the fund is temporarily frozen is just disappointing. What is the use of making all those promises to help the small and medium companies, to focus on certain industries for RMK10 and other bullshit. And when people like me would like to be part of the effort, we got turned down because the fund that was promised is frozen to do God knows what. Look, I didn't apply for a grant, I wanted a loan which I will pay back.

Such false promises.

Comments