Skip to main content

One Monday

It's a Monday unlike other Mondays. For one, I'm having one of the worst ever back pain and stomach cramps. Ever. The kind that makes me groan every 10 minutes. And worst of all - today - as I have errands to run around.

But stomach cramps or not, I crawled on. Early morning, a short trip to Putrajaya to submit a sebutharga. I have very good feeling about this. Insyaallah, really hope rezeki is there. The potential client is someone I knew from previous project. Should have stopped by her office to say Hi, but then I wouldn't want to be seen restless.

Next stop, NSTP as Hubby needed to return the gadgets he reviewed. And managed to catch up with Izwan's wife - Mira - the ever elegant and "menawan" lady. I hope she didn't notice me groaning in my sentences. Being in NSTP again, I thought of writing. Hmm... maybe I should take it up again.

Next, to Subang Parade to meet up with my co secretary - my Abang Ben. Time to menenyeh my signatures on some papers. And get his professional stampings on some other papers. It's papers and documents and papers these last few days.

My stomach cramp is still killing me. And my back pain too. I will kill who ever that told me such pains will go away after I had a baby!

Comments

dcharmed said…
yeah me too will kill who ever say that the pain will go away after I got married! duhhhhh!
Aniza said…
let's kill 'em liars!