Skip to main content

Kiki's Not Well

I delayed writing about Kiki because I was so upset. Kiki is now hospitalised at our Vet's since Tuesday. He has flu at first and we sent him to the clinic. But the next day he got worst. I can't remember the name of his sickness, only that he's got fluid/water around his lungs.

He was in really bad shape for days when we visited him. Couldn't even lift up his head. Hubby told Aliyah (and me, I know) to prepare for the worst. This morning, we went to see him and the doctor said for the first time today, he actually made noise. That's a good sign. (Funny, our cats are always noisy!) He was being treated by the doctor when we came. After his injection, he actually came to Aliyah wanting to be carried on her shoulder. With me (as usual since he was a baby) he snuggled on my lap and wanted to sleep.

One more day of treatment and we should be able to take him home tomorrow. We miss him so much. Alhamdulillah he has recovered.
Taken just days before he got sick.

Comments