Skip to main content

Memorable Teen Movie

In view of the coming Twilight, which I might be one of the few who is not a fan, I came across an article on 5 memorable teen movie of all times. And one of it is my favourite: The Breakfast Club (1985). I saw this movie just last month on Astro and I still believe it's one of the best movies on coming of age ever made.
This detention class on one Saturday morning with the participants from various backgrounds who ended up pouring their hearts to each other is simply amazing. Ok, putting aside the normal teen American culture like smoking and making out. They only spent a day together but at the end of the day, they became different people. Better people, I must say. Wiser.
In the end, whether or not they went back to their normal lives, is hard to say. I think so. But I believe they came back for detention. Every Saturday. To this secret group called The Breakfast Club.
I love this story.

Comments