Skip to main content

Teacher's Day Gifts & Shrek 4

I was still with this cough but I just needed some time with my daughter - like how we used to do ie spend a day during the week to go out for a little shopping and movie. Yesterday the afternoon session of her school was given the day off for Teacher's Day. I actually don't really understand why. So, I took Aliyah to Alamanda to buy presents for her teachers and then caught Shrek 4.

The presents: Aliyah wanted to give presents to 4 of her teachers (the other one teacher she doesn't want to give. Well, her call...). We went around and finally settled with these retro-looking coffee mugs.

The movie: I secretly booked tickets and told Aliyah there is a surprise for her :). Anyway, Shrek 4, if you ask me, is so-so. I think Shrek 3 was so so good, and so so funny, this final movie is a bit let down. Too high expectation. But still funny.

Comments